neutralize - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of neutralizeनूट्रलाइज़
Meanings of neutralize in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsneutralized (verb past tense)
neutralizing (verb present participle)
neutralizes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of neutralize in Englishneutralize - verb
- make politically neutral and thus inoffensive
- make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of
- This action will negate the effect of my efforts
- oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions
- get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- the double agent was neutralized
- make incapable of military action
- make chemically neutral
Information provided on neutralize
Meaning and definitions of neutralize, translation in Hindi language for neutralize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neutralize in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "neutralize"
Hindi meaning of neutralize, neutralize meaning in Hindi, neutralize definition, examples and pronunciation of neutralize in Hindi language.