nastiest - meaning in HindiShowing results for: nasty
Pronunciation of nastyनैस्टी
Meanings of nasty in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsnastier (adjective comparative)
nastiest (adjective superlative)
nasties (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of nasty in Englishnasty - adjective
- offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- a nasty accident
- a nasty shock
- a nasty smell
- a nasty trick to pull
- Will he say nasty things at my funeral?
- exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
- a good man to have on your side in a tight situation
- characterized by obscenity
- foul language
- smutty jokes
- disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
- a foul pond
- a nasty pigsty of a room
Information provided on nasty
Meaning and definitions of nasty, translation in Hindi language for nasty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nasty in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nasty"
Hindi meaning of nasty, nasty meaning in Hindi, nasty definition, examples and pronunciation of nasty in Hindi language.