naive - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of naiveनाइईव / नाईव
Meanings of naive in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsnaiver (adjective comparative)
naivest (adjective superlative)
Definitions and Meaning of naive in Englishnaive - adjective
- marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- the naive assumption that things can only get better
- this naive simple creature with wide friendly eyes so eager to believe appearances
- of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style
- lacking information or instruction
- not initiated; deficient in relevant experience
- he took part in the experiment as a naive subject
Information provided on naive
Meaning and definitions of naive, translation in Hindi language for naive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of naive in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "naive"
Hindi meaning of naive, naive meaning in Hindi, naive definition, examples and pronunciation of naive in Hindi language.