mosaic - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of Mosaicमोज़ेइक / मोज़ैइक
Meanings of Mosaic in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsmosaics (noun plural)
mosaicked (verb past tense)
mosaicking (verb present participle)
mosaics (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of Mosaic in EnglishMosaic - adjective
- of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him
- art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- a freeware browser
- a pattern resembling a mosaic
- transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of Mosaic
Antonyms of Mosaic
Information provided on Mosaic
Meaning and definitions of Mosaic, translation in Hindi language for Mosaic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Mosaic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Mosaic"
Hindi meaning of Mosaic, Mosaic meaning in Hindi, Mosaic definition, examples and pronunciation of Mosaic in Hindi language.