modern - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of modernमाडर्न
Meanings of modern in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsmoderner (adjective comparative)
modernest (adjective superlative)
moderns (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of modern in Englishmodern - adjective
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages
- modern furniture
- modern history
- totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric
- relating to a recently developed fashion or style
- tables in modernistic designs
- characteristic of present-day art and music and literature and architecture
- ahead of the times
- had advanced views on the subject
- a forward-looking corporation
- is British industry innovative enough?
- used of a living language; being the current stage in its development
- New Hebrew is Israeli Hebrew
- a contemporary person
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of modern
Antonyms of modern
More matches for modern
Information provided on modern
Meaning and definitions of modern, translation in Hindi language for modern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of modern in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "modern"
Hindi meaning of modern, modern meaning in Hindi, modern definition, examples and pronunciation of modern in Hindi language.