manipulate - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of manipulateमनिप्यलेट / मनिप्यलैट
Meanings of manipulate in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsmanipulated (verb past tense)
manipulating (verb present participle)
manipulates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of manipulate in Englishmanipulate - verb
- influence or control shrewdly or deviously
- hold something in one's hands and move it
- tamper, with the purpose of deception
- cook the books
- falsify the data
- manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
- She is a very controlling mother and doesn't let her children grow up
- The teacher knew how to keep the class in line
- she keeps in line
- treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed
Information provided on manipulate
Meaning and definitions of manipulate, translation in Hindi language for manipulate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manipulate in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of manipulate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manipulate"
Hindi meaning of manipulate, manipulate meaning in Hindi, manipulate definition, examples and pronunciation of manipulate in Hindi language.