liver - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of liverलिवर
Meanings of liver in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formslivers (noun plural)
livered (verb past tense)
livering (verb present participle)
livers (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of liver in Englishliver - adjective
- having a reddish-brown color
- large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; synthesizes vitamin A; detoxifies poisonous substances and breaks down worn-out erythrocytes
- liver of an animal used as meat
- a person who has a special life style
- someone who lives in a place
Information provided on liver
Meaning and definitions of liver, translation in Hindi language for liver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of liver in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "liver"
Hindi meaning of liver, liver meaning in Hindi, liver definition, examples and pronunciation of liver in Hindi language.