knew - meaning in HindiShowing results for: know
Pronunciation of knowनो
Meanings of know[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsknows (noun plural)
knew (verb past tense)
known (verb past participle)
knowing (verb present participle)
knows (verb present tense)
Definitions of knowknow - noun
- the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people
- be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
- I want to know who is winning the game!
- I know it's time
- know how to do or perform something
- Does your husband know how to cook?
- be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt
- Galileo knew that the earth moves around the sun
- be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- Do you know my sister?
- We know this movie
- I know him under a different name
- This flower is known as a Peruvian Lily
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- have you ever known hunger?
- I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict
- The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare
- I lived through two divorces
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- We do not recognize your gods
- have fixed in the mind
- This student knows her irregular verbs
- Do you know the poem well enough to recite it?
- have sexual intercourse with
- Adam knew Eve
- Were you ever intimate with this man?
- know the nature or character of
- be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- perceive as familiar
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of know
acknowledge, recognise, recognize, cognise, cognize, experience, live, bang, be intimate, bed, bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, hump, jazz, lie with, love, make love, make out, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together
Antonyms of know
More matches for know
|know all the answers||सबकुछ जानना|
|know backwards||अच्छी तरह से याद होना|
|know inside out||उर्जा पुर्जा जानना|
|know no bounds||की कोई सीमा नहीं होना|
Information provided on know
Meaning and definitions of know, translation in Hindi language for know with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of know in Hindi and in English language.