inventory - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of inventoryइन्वन्टॉरी / इन्वन्टोरी
Meanings of inventory in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsinventories (noun plural)
inventoried (verb past tense)
inventorying (verb present participle)
inventories (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of inventory in Englishinventory - noun
- a detailed list of all the items in stock
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand
- they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory
- (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- a collection of resources
- making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
- they held an inventory every month
- make or include in an itemized record or report
Information provided on inventory
Meaning and definitions of inventory, translation in Hindi language for inventory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inventory in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inventory"
Hindi meaning of inventory, inventory meaning in Hindi, inventory definition, examples and pronunciation of inventory in Hindi language.