induction - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of inductionइन्डक्शन
Meanings of induction in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsinductions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of induction in Englishinduction - noun
- a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- he was ordered to report for induction into the army
- he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame
- an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- an act that sets in motion some course of events
Information provided on induction
Meaning and definitions of induction, translation in Hindi language for induction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of induction in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "induction"
Hindi meaning of induction, induction meaning in Hindi, induction definition, examples and pronunciation of induction in Hindi language.