indolent - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of indolentइन्डलन्ट
Meanings of indolent in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of indolent in Englishindolent - adjective
- disinclined to work or exertion
- an indolent hanger-on
- too lazy to wash the dishes
- shiftless idle youth
- slothful employees
- the unemployed are not necessarily work-shy
- (of tumors, e.g.) slow to heal or develop and usually painless
- leprosy is an indolent infectious disease
Information provided on indolent
Meaning and definitions of indolent, translation in Hindi language for indolent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of indolent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "indolent"
Hindi meaning of indolent, indolent meaning in Hindi, indolent definition, examples and pronunciation of indolent in Hindi language.