incident - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of incidentइन्सडन्ट / इन्सिडन्ट
Meanings of incident in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsincidents (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of incident in Englishincident - adjective
- falling or striking of light rays on something
- (sometimes followed by `to') minor or casual or subordinate in significance or nature or occurring as a chance concomitant or consequence
- the road will bring other incidental advantages
- extra duties incidental to the job
- labor problems incidental to a rapid expansion
- confusion incidental to a quick change
- a single distinct event
- a public disturbance
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of incident
Antonyms of incident
More matches for incident
|incidental to||जुड़ा हुआ|
|incidental expenses||प्रासंगिक व्यय|
Information provided on incident
Meaning and definitions of incident, translation in Hindi language for incident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of incident in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "incident"
Hindi meaning of incident, incident meaning in Hindi, incident definition, examples and pronunciation of incident in Hindi language.