imitation - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of imitationइमटैशन / इमिटेशन
Meanings of imitation in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsimitations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of imitation in Englishimitation - adjective
- not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- faux pearls
- false teeth
- decorated with imitation palm leaves
- a purse of simulated alligator hide
- the doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- something copied or derived from an original
- copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- a representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
Information provided on imitation
Meaning and definitions of imitation, translation in Hindi language for imitation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of imitation in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "imitation"
Hindi meaning of imitation, imitation meaning in Hindi, imitation definition, examples and pronunciation of imitation in Hindi language.