idiom - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of idiomइडीअम
Meanings of idiom in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsidioms (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of idiom in Englishidiom - noun
- a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- he has a strong German accent
- it has been said that a language is a dialect with an army and navy
- the style of a particular artist or school or movement
- an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of idiom
Antonyms of idiom
More matches for idiom
|idiomatically||मुहावरेदार भाषा में|
Information provided on idiom
Meaning and definitions of idiom, translation in Hindi language for idiom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of idiom in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "idiom"
Hindi meaning of idiom, idiom meaning in Hindi, idiom definition, examples and pronunciation of idiom in Hindi language.