humble - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of humbleहम्बल
Meanings of humble in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formshumbler (adjective comparative)
humblest (adjective superlative)
humbled (verb past tense)
humbling (verb present participle)
humbles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of humble in Englishhumble - adjective
- low or inferior in station or quality
- a lowly parish priest
- a modest man of the people
- small beginnings
- marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful
- essentially humble...and self-effacing, he achieved the highest formal honors and distinctions
- used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- of humble (or lowly) birth
- cause to be unpretentious
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
Information provided on humble
Meaning and definitions of humble, translation in Hindi language for humble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of humble in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of humble in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "humble"
Hindi meaning of humble, humble meaning in Hindi, humble definition, examples and pronunciation of humble in Hindi language.