hostile - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of hostileहास्टल / हास्टाइल
Meanings of hostile in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formshostiles (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of hostile in Englishhostile - adjective
- characterized by enmity or ill will
- a hostile remark
- hostile actions
- not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- impossible to bring into friendly accord
- very unfavorable to life or growth
- an uncongenial atmosphere
- an uncongenial soil
- the unfriendly environment at high altitudes
- unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company ( used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
- hostile tender offer
- hostile bid
- troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
Information provided on hostile
Meaning and definitions of hostile, translation in Hindi language for hostile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hostile in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hostile"
Hindi meaning of hostile, hostile meaning in Hindi, hostile definition, examples and pronunciation of hostile in Hindi language.