hire - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of hireहाइअर / हाइर
Meanings of hire[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formshires (noun plural)
hired (verb past tense)
hiring (verb present participle)
hires (verb present tense)
Definitions of hirehire - noun
- a newly hired employee
- the act of hiring something or someone
- engage or hire for work
- How many people has she employed?
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- engage for service under a term of contract
- Let's rent a car
- Shall we take a guide in Rome?
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of hire
Antonyms of hire
More matches for hire
|hire car||भाड़े की कार|
|hire purchase||किराया खरीद|
|hire purchase||भाड़ा क्रय|
|hire purchase||किश्तों पर खरीदना|
|hired gun||पिस्तौल से हत्या करने वाला व्यावसायिक हत्यारा|
|hire out||किराए पर देना|
Information provided on hire
Meaning and definitions of hire, translation in Hindi language for hire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hire in Hindi and in English language.
The description of hire was last updated on .