harbours - meaning in HindiShowing results for: harbour
Pronunciation of harbourहार्बर
Meanings of harbour[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsharbours (noun plural)
harboured (verb past tense)
harbouring (verb present participle)
harbours (verb present tense)
Definitions of harbourharbour - noun
- a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- a place of refuge and comfort and security
- secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- keep in one's possession; of animals
- hold back a thought or feeling about
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- entertain interesting notions
- harbor a resentment
Information provided on harbour
Meaning and definitions of harbour, translation in Hindi language for harbour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of harbour in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "harbour"
Hindi meaning of harbour, harbour meaning in Hindi, harbour definition, examples and pronunciation of harbour in Hindi language.
The description of harbour was last updated on .