gimmick - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of gimmickगिमिक
Meanings of gimmick in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsgimmicks (noun plural)
gimmicked (verb past tense)
gimmicking (verb present participle)
gimmicks (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of gimmick in Englishgimmick - noun
- a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
- there may be some great new gizmo around the corner that you will want to use
- any clever maneuver
- it was a great sales gimmick
- a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of gimmick
device, twist, doodad, doohickey, doojigger, gismo, gizmo, gubbins, thingamabob, thingamajig, thingmabob, thingmajig, thingumabob, thingumajig, thingummy, whatchamacallit, whatchamacallum, whatsis, widget
Antonyms of gimmick
More matches for gimmick
Information provided on gimmick
Meaning and definitions of gimmick, translation in Hindi language for gimmick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gimmick in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gimmick"
Hindi meaning of gimmick, gimmick meaning in Hindi, gimmick definition, examples and pronunciation of gimmick in Hindi language.