fatigue - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of fatigueफटीग
Meanings of fatigue in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsfatigues (noun plural)
fatigued (verb past tense)
fatiguing (verb present participle)
fatigues (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of fatigue in Englishfatigue - noun
- temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
- growing fatigue was apparent from the decline in the execution of their athletic skills
- weariness overcame her after twelve hours and she fell asleep
- used of materials (especially metals) in a weakened state caused by long stress
- (always used with a modifier) boredom resulting from overexposure to something
- after watching TV with her husband she had a bad case of football fatigue
- the American public is experiencing scandal fatigue
- political fatigue
- labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on)
- they were assigned to kitchen fatigues
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
Information provided on fatigue
Meaning and definitions of fatigue, translation in Hindi language for fatigue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fatigue in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fatigue"
Hindi meaning of fatigue, fatigue meaning in Hindi, fatigue definition, examples and pronunciation of fatigue in Hindi language.