extension - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of extensionइक्स्टेन्शन
Meanings of extension in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsextensions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of extension in Englishextension - noun
- a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt
- act of expanding in scope; making more widely available
- the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- an educational opportunity provided by colleges and universities to people who are not enrolled as regular students
- act of stretching or straightening out a flexed limb
- a string of characters beginning with a period and followed by one or more letters; the optional second part of a PC computer filename
- most BASIC files use the filename extension .BAS
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to
- the ability to raise the working leg high in the air
- good extension comes from a combination of training and native ability
- amount or degree or range to which something extends
- an additional telephone set that is connected to the same telephone line
- an addition to the length of something
- an addition that extends a main building
Information provided on extension
Meaning and definitions of extension, translation in Hindi language for extension with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extension in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "extension"
Hindi meaning of extension, extension meaning in Hindi, extension definition, examples and pronunciation of extension in Hindi language.