exposure - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of exposureइक्स्पोश़र
Meanings of exposure in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsexposures (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of exposure in Englishexposure - noun
- vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain
- they died from exposure
- the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
- the disclosure of something secret
- aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
- the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- his exposure to ridicule
- the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
- a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- the act of exposing film to light
- presentation to view in an open or public manner
- abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
Information provided on exposure
Meaning and definitions of exposure, translation in Hindi language for exposure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exposure in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exposure"
Hindi meaning of exposure, exposure meaning in Hindi, exposure definition, examples and pronunciation of exposure in Hindi language.