exile - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of Exileएग्ज़ाइल / एक्साइल
Meanings of Exile in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsexiles (noun plural)
exiled (verb past tense)
exiling (verb present participle)
exiles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of Exile in EnglishExile - noun
- a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
- a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- the act of expelling a person from their native land
- his deportation to a penal colony
- the expatriation of wealthy farmers
- the sentence was one of transportation for life
- expel from a country
Information provided on Exile
Meaning and definitions of Exile, translation in Hindi language for Exile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Exile in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Exile"
Hindi meaning of Exile, Exile meaning in Hindi, Exile definition, examples and pronunciation of Exile in Hindi language.