entire - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of entireइन्टाइअर / एन्टाइअर
Meanings of entire in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsentires (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of entire in Englishentire - adjective
- constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
- gave full attention
- a total failure
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
- was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime
- fought to keep the union intact
- (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- uncastrated adult male horse
Information provided on entire
Meaning and definitions of entire, translation in Hindi language for entire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of entire in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of entire in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "entire"
Hindi meaning of entire, entire meaning in Hindi, entire definition, examples and pronunciation of entire in Hindi language.