employs - meaning in HindiShowing results for: employ
Pronunciation of employएम्प्लॉइ / इम्प्लॉइ
Meanings of employ in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsemploys (noun plural)
employed (verb past tense)
employing (verb present participle)
employs (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of employ in Englishemploy - noun
- the state of being employed or having a job
- he was in the employ of the city
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
- we only use Spanish at home
- I can't use this tool
- Apply a magnetic field here
- This thinking was applied to many projects
- How do you utilize this tool?
- I apply this rule to get good results
- use the plastic bags to store the food
- He doesn't know how to use a computer
- engage or hire for work
- How many people has she employed?
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of employ
Antonyms of employ
More matches for employ
|employed||काम में लगा हुआ|
Information provided on employ
Meaning and definitions of employ, translation in Hindi language for employ with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of employ in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "employ"
Hindi meaning of employ, employ meaning in Hindi, employ definition, examples and pronunciation of employ in Hindi language.