distortion - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of distortionडिस्टॉर्शन
Meanings of distortion in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdistortions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of distortion in Englishdistortion - noun
- a change for the worse
- a shape resulting from distortion
- an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image
- a change (usually undesired) in the waveform of an acoustic or analog electrical signal; the difference between two measurements of a signal (as between the input and output signal)
- the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
- the mistake of misrepresenting the facts
Information provided on distortion
Meaning and definitions of distortion, translation in Hindi language for distortion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distortion in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "distortion"
Hindi meaning of distortion, distortion meaning in Hindi, distortion definition, examples and pronunciation of distortion in Hindi language.