denied - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of denyडिनाइ
Meanings of deny in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdenied (verb past tense)
denying (verb present participle)
denies (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of deny in Englishdeny - verb
- declare untrue; contradict
- She denied that she had taken money
- refuse to accept or believe
- refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
- the prisoners were denied the right to exercise for more than 2 hours a day
- refuse to let have
- he denies her her weekly allowance
- deny oneself (something); restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure
- deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
- refuse to recognize or acknowledge
Information provided on deny
Meaning and definitions of deny, translation in Hindi language for deny with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deny in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of deny in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deny"
Hindi meaning of deny, deny meaning in Hindi, deny definition, examples and pronunciation of deny in Hindi language.