curious - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of curiousक्युरीअस
Meanings of curious in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscuriouser (adjective comparative)
curiousest (adjective superlative)
Definitions and Meaning of curious in Englishcurious - adjective
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- her speech has a funny twang
- they have some funny ideas about war
- had an odd name
- the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves
- something definitely queer about this town
- what a rum fellow
- singular behavior
- eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns)
- a trap door that made me curious
- curious investigators
- traffic was slowed by curious rubberneckers
- curious about the neighbor's doings
- having curiosity aroused; eagerly interested in learning more
Information provided on curious
Meaning and definitions of curious, translation in Hindi language for curious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of curious in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "curious"
Hindi meaning of curious, curious meaning in Hindi, curious definition, examples and pronunciation of curious in Hindi language.