conjunction - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of conjunctionकन्जंगक्शन
Meanings of conjunction in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsconjunctions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of conjunction in Englishconjunction - noun
- the temporal property of two things happening at the same time
- the state of being joined together
- an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- something that joins or connects
Information provided on conjunction
Meaning and definitions of conjunction, translation in Hindi language for conjunction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conjunction in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conjunction"
Hindi meaning of conjunction, conjunction meaning in Hindi, conjunction definition, examples and pronunciation of conjunction in Hindi language.