confront - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of confrontकन्फ्रन्ट
Meanings of confront in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsconfronted (verb past tense)
confronting (verb present participle)
confronts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of confront in Englishconfront - verb
- oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring
- The two enemies finally confronted each other
- deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions
- An enormous dilemma faces us
- be face to face with
Information provided on confront
Meaning and definitions of confront, translation in Hindi language for confront with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of confront in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of confront in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "confront"
Hindi meaning of confront, confront meaning in Hindi, confront definition, examples and pronunciation of confront in Hindi language.