coding - meaning in HindiShowing results for: COD
Pronunciation of CODकाड / सीओडी
Meanings of COD in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscod, cods (noun plural)
codded (verb past tense)
codding (verb present participle)
cods (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of COD in EnglishCOD - adjective
- payable by the recipient on delivery
- the letter came collect
- a COD parcel
- collecting the charges upon delivery
- the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
- major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- fool or hoax
- You can't fool me!
- harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Don't ride me so hard over my failure
- His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of COD
Antonyms of COD
More matches for COD
|cod-liver oil||कड मछली का तेल|
|code||कानून की किताब|
|code||सैनिक चिह्न प्रणाली|
Information provided on COD
Meaning and definitions of COD, translation in Hindi language for COD with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of COD in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "COD"
Hindi meaning of COD, COD meaning in Hindi, COD definition, examples and pronunciation of COD in Hindi language.