banal - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of banalबनाल / बेनल
Meanings of banal[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbanaler (adjective comparative)
banalest (adjective superlative)
Definitions of banalbanal - adjective
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- his remarks were trite and commonplace
- hackneyed phrases
- a stock answer
- repeating threadbare jokes
- parroting some timeworn axiom
- the trite metaphor `hard as nails'
Information provided on banal
Meaning and definitions of banal, translation in Hindi language for banal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of banal in Hindi and in English language.