banal - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of banalबनाल / बेनल
Meanings of banal in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbanaler (adjective comparative)
banalest (adjective superlative)
Definitions and Meaning of banal in Englishbanal - adjective
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- his remarks were trite and commonplace
- hackneyed phrases
- a stock answer
- repeating threadbare jokes
- parroting some timeworn axiom
- the trite metaphor `hard as nails'
Information provided on banal
Meaning and definitions of banal, translation in Hindi language for banal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of banal in Hindi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of banal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "banal"
Hindi meaning of banal, banal meaning in Hindi, banal definition, examples and pronunciation of banal in Hindi language.