actually - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of actuallyऐक्चवली / ऐक्चूअली / ऐक्श्ली / ऐक्च्ली / ऐक्शली
Meanings of actually in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of actually in Englishactually - adverb
- in actual fact
- no one actually saw the shark
- large meteorites actually come from the asteroid belt
- used to imply that one would expect the fact to be the opposite of that stated; surprisingly
- she actually spoke Latin
- they thought they made the rules but in reality they were only puppets
- people who seem stand-offish are in reality often simply nervous
- at the present moment
- as a sentence modifier to add slight emphasis
- actually, I haven't seen the film
- I'm not all that surprised actually
- she hasn't proved to be too satisfactory, actually
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of actually
Antonyms of actually
Information provided on actually
Meaning and definitions of actually, translation in Hindi language for actually with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of actually in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "actually"
Hindi meaning of actually, actually meaning in Hindi, actually definition, examples and pronunciation of actually in Hindi language.