Page - meaning in Hindi
Pronunciation of pageपेज / पैज
Meanings of page in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formspages (noun plural)
paged (verb past tense)
paging (verb present participle)
pages (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of page in Englishpage - noun
- one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- a boy who is employed to run errands
- a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- work as a page
- number the pages of a book or manuscript
Information provided on page
Meaning and definitions of page, translation in Hindi language for page with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of page in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "page"
Hindi meaning of page, page meaning in Hindi, page definition, examples and pronunciation of page in Hindi language.