Neanderthals - meaning in HindiShowing results for: Neanderthal
Pronunciation of Neanderthalनीऐन्डर्थॉल
Meanings of Neanderthal in Hindi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsNeanderthals (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of Neanderthal in EnglishNeanderthal - adjective
- ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance
- the loutish manners of a bully
- her stupid oafish husband
- aristocratic contempt for the swinish multitude
- relating to or belonging to or resembling Neanderthal man
- extinct robust human of Middle Paleolithic in Europe and western Asia
Information provided on Neanderthal
Meaning and definitions of Neanderthal, translation in Hindi language for Neanderthal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Neanderthal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Neanderthal"
Hindi meaning of Neanderthal, Neanderthal meaning in Hindi, Neanderthal definition, examples and pronunciation of Neanderthal in Hindi language.