thought - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of thoughtథొట
Meanings of thought in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsthoughts (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of thought in Englishthought - noun
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- the thought never entered my mind
- the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- she paused for thought
- the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual
- Darwinian thought
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- I am not of your persuasion
- what are your thoughts on Haiti?
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of thought
Antonyms of thought
More matches for thought
Information provided on thought
Meaning and definitions of thought, translation in Telugu language for thought with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thought in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of thought in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thought"
Hindi meaning of thought, thought meaning in Telugu, thought definition, examples and pronunciation of thought in Telugu language.
Also see: thought in Hindi