think - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of thinkథింగక
Meanings of think in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsthinks (noun plural)
thought (verb past tense)
thinking (verb present participle)
thinks (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of think in Englishthink - noun
- an instance of deliberate thinking
- judge or regard; look upon; judge
- I believe her to be very smart
- I think that he is her boyfriend
- The racist conceives such people to be inferior
- expect, believe, or suppose
- I thought to find her in a bad state
- he didn't think to find her in the kitchen
- I guess she is angry at me for standing her up
- use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- I can't think what her last name was
- can you remember her phone number?
- Do you remember that he once loved you?
- call up memories
- imagine or visualize
- Think what a scene it must have been!
- focus one's attention on a certain state
- think thin
- have in mind as a purpose
- I only meant to help you
- She didn't think to harm me
- We thought to return early that night
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- Think how hard life in Russia must be these days
- dispose the mind in a certain way
- have or formulate in the mind
- be capable of conscious thought
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of think
Antonyms of think
More matches for think
Information provided on think
Meaning and definitions of think, translation in Telugu language for think with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of think in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "think"
Hindi meaning of think, think meaning in Telugu, think definition, examples and pronunciation of think in Telugu language.
Also see: think in Hindi