sway - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of swayస్వే / స్వై
Meanings of sway in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssways (noun plural)
swayed (verb past tense)
swaying (verb present participle)
sways (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of sway in Englishsway - noun
- controlling influence
- pitching dangerously to one side
- move back and forth or sideways
- the tall building swayed
- She rocked back and forth on her feet
- move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- win approval or support for
- His speech did not sway the voters
- cause to move back and forth
- rock the baby
- the wind swayed the trees gently
Information provided on sway
Meaning and definitions of sway, translation in Telugu language for sway with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sway in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sway"
Hindi meaning of sway, sway meaning in Telugu, sway definition, examples and pronunciation of sway in Telugu language.
Also see: sway in Hindi