suppress - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of suppressసప్రేస
Meanings of suppress in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssuppressed (verb past tense)
suppressing (verb present participle)
suppresses (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of suppress in Englishsuppress - verb
- to put down by force or authority
- stamp down on littering
- conquer one's desires
- come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- control and refrain from showing; of emotions, desires, impulses, or behavior
- put out of one's consciousness
- reduce the incidence or severity of or stop
- this drug can suppress the hemorrhage
Information provided on suppress
Meaning and definitions of suppress, translation in Telugu language for suppress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suppress in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suppress"
Hindi meaning of suppress, suppress meaning in Telugu, suppress definition, examples and pronunciation of suppress in Telugu language.
Also see: suppress in Hindi