stress - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of stressస్ట్రేస
Meanings of stress in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsstresses (noun plural)
stressed (verb past tense)
stressing (verb present participle)
stresses (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of stress in Englishstress - noun
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- stress is a vasoconstrictor
- special emphasis attached to something
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- he presided over the economy during the period of the greatest stress and danger
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- to stress, single out as important
- put stress on; utter with an accent
- test the limits of
Information provided on stress
Meaning and definitions of stress, translation in Telugu language for stress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stress in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stress"
Hindi meaning of stress, stress meaning in Telugu, stress definition, examples and pronunciation of stress in Telugu language.
Also see: stress in Hindi