sort - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of sortసొర్ట
Meanings of sort in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssorts (noun plural)
sorted (verb past tense)
sorting (verb present participle)
sorts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of sort in Englishsort - noun
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- what kinds of desserts are there?
- an approximate definition or example
- she served a creamy sort of dessert thing
- a person of a particular character or nature
- he's a good sort
- an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- examine in order to test suitability
- screen the job applicants
- arrange or order by classes or categories
Information provided on sort
Meaning and definitions of sort, translation in Telugu language for sort with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sort in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sort"
Hindi meaning of sort, sort meaning in Telugu, sort definition, examples and pronunciation of sort in Telugu language.
Also see: sort in Hindi