solely - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of solelyసోల్లీ
Meanings of solely in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of solely in Englishsolely - adverb
- without any others being included or involved
- a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children
- he works for Mr. Smith exclusively
- did it solely for money
- the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone
- a privilege granted only to him
Information provided on solely
Meaning and definitions of solely, translation in Telugu language for solely with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solely in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solely"
Hindi meaning of solely, solely meaning in Telugu, solely definition, examples and pronunciation of solely in Telugu language.
Also see: solely in Hindi