solely - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of solelyసోల్లీ
Meanings of solely[Show Transliteration]
Definitions of solelysolely - adverb
- without any others being included or involved
- a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children
- he works for Mr. Smith exclusively
- did it solely for money
- the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone
- a privilege granted only to him
Information provided on solely
Meaning and definitions of solely, translation in Telugu language for solely with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solely in Telugu and in English language.
The description of solely was last updated on .
Also see: solely in Hindi