scold - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of scoldస్కోల్డ
Meanings of scold in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsscolds (noun plural)
scolded (verb past tense)
scolding (verb present participle)
scolds (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of scold in Englishscold - noun
- someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- censure severely or angrily
- The deputy ragged the Prime Minister
- The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup
- show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- We grumbled about the increased work load
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of scold
common scold, nag, nagger, scolder, bawl out, berate, call down, call on the carpet, chew out, chew up, chide, dress down, have words, jaw, lambast, lambaste, lecture, rag, rebuke, remonstrate, reprimand, reproof, take to task, trounce, grouch
Antonyms of scold
More matches for scold
Information provided on scold
Meaning and definitions of scold, translation in Telugu language for scold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scold in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scold"
Hindi meaning of scold, scold meaning in Telugu, scold definition, examples and pronunciation of scold in Telugu language.
Also see: scold in Hindi