roaster - meaning in TeluguShowing results for: roast
Pronunciation of roastరోస్ట
Meanings of roast in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsroaster (adjective comparative)
roasts (noun plural)
roasted (verb past tense)
roasting (verb present participle)
roasts (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of roast in Englishroast - adjective
- (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven
- a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- negative criticism
- cook with dry heat, usually in an oven
- subject to laughter or ridicule
- The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher
- His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday
Information provided on roast
Meaning and definitions of roast, translation in Telugu language for roast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of roast in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "roast"
Hindi meaning of roast, roast meaning in Telugu, roast definition, examples and pronunciation of roast in Telugu language.
Also see: roast in Hindi