riots - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of riotరాఇఅట
Meanings of riot in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsriots (noun plural)
rioted (verb past tense)
rioting (verb present participle)
riots (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of riot in Englishriot - noun
- a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- a state of disorder involving group violence
- a joke that seems extremely funny
- a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- take part in a riot; disturb the public peace by engaging in a riot
- engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of riot
Antonyms of riot
More matches for riot
Information provided on riot
Meaning and definitions of riot, translation in Telugu language for riot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of riot in Telugu and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of riot in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "riot"
Hindi meaning of riot, riot meaning in Telugu, riot definition, examples and pronunciation of riot in Telugu language.
Also see: riot in Hindi