restraints - meaning in TeluguShowing results for: restraint
Pronunciation of restraintరిస్ట్రేన్ట / రిస్ట్రైన్ట / రీస్ట్రైన్ట
Meanings of restraint in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsrestraints (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of restraint in Englishrestraint - noun
- the act of controlling by restraining someone or something
- discipline in personal and social activities
- she never lost control of herself
- the state of being physically constrained
- a rule or condition that limits freedom
- restraints imposed on imports
- lack of ornamentation
- a device that retards something's motion
Information provided on restraint
Meaning and definitions of restraint, translation in Telugu language for restraint with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of restraint in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "restraint"
Hindi meaning of restraint, restraint meaning in Telugu, restraint definition, examples and pronunciation of restraint in Telugu language.
Also see: restraint in Hindi