resistance - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of resistanceరిజిస్టన్స / రీజిస్టన్స
Meanings of resistance in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsresistances (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of resistance in Englishresistance - noun
- the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with
- despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead
- any mechanical force that tends to retard or oppose motion
- a material's opposition to the flow of electric current; measured in ohms
- the military action of resisting the enemy's advance
- (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- the capacity of an organism to defend itself against harmful environmental agents
- a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
- the degree of unresponsiveness of a disease-causing microorganism to antibiotics or other drugs (as in penicillin-resistant bacteria)
- (psychiatry) an unwillingness to bring repressed feelings into conscious awareness
- an electrical device that resists the flow of electrical current
- group action in opposition to those in power
Information provided on resistance
Meaning and definitions of resistance, translation in Telugu language for resistance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of resistance in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "resistance"
Hindi meaning of resistance, resistance meaning in Telugu, resistance definition, examples and pronunciation of resistance in Telugu language.
Also see: resistance in Hindi