regulate - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of regulateరేగ్యలేట / రేగ్యలైట
Meanings of regulate in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsregulated (verb past tense)
regulating (verb present participle)
regulates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of regulate in Englishregulate - verb
- fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of
- modulate the pitch
- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations
- This town likes to regulate
- shape or influence; give direction to
- mold public opinion
- check the emission of (sound)
Information provided on regulate
Meaning and definitions of regulate, translation in Telugu language for regulate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of regulate in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "regulate"
Hindi meaning of regulate, regulate meaning in Telugu, regulate definition, examples and pronunciation of regulate in Telugu language.
Also see: regulate in Hindi