reforms - meaning in TeluguShowing results for: reform
Pronunciation of reformరఫొర్మ / రిఫొర్మ / రిఫొర్మ
Meanings of reform in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsreforms (noun plural)
reformed (verb past tense)
reforming (verb present participle)
reforms (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of reform in Englishreform - noun
- a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- reform your conduct
- produce by cracking
- break up the molecules of
- improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- change for the better
- the habitual cheater finally saw the light
Information provided on reform
Meaning and definitions of reform, translation in Telugu language for reform with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reform in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reform"
Hindi meaning of reform, reform meaning in Telugu, reform definition, examples and pronunciation of reform in Telugu language.
Also see: reform in Hindi