prevail - meaning in Telugu
Pronunciation of prevailప్రివేల / ప్రివైల / ప్రీవైల
Meanings of prevail in Telugu[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsprevailed (verb past tense)
prevailing (verb present participle)
prevails (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of prevail in Englishprevail - verb
- be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood
- be valid, applicable, or true
- continue to exist
- The legend of Elvis endures
- prove superior
- use persuasion successfully
Information provided on prevail
Meaning and definitions of prevail, translation in Telugu language for prevail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prevail in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prevail"
Hindi meaning of prevail, prevail meaning in Telugu, prevail definition, examples and pronunciation of prevail in Telugu language.
Also see: prevail in Hindi